Cass County roads close due to flood
FARGO - The following Cass County Roads have closed due to flooding:
* County Highway 7 from 44th to 49th Street Southeast.
* County Highway 9 from 40th to 41st Street Southeast.
* County Highway 5 from 44th to 45th Street Southeast.
* County Highway 18 from 172nd to 173rd Avenue Southeast.
* County Highway 16 from 139th to 138th Street Southeast.
The bridge over the Wild Rice River is also closed to traffic.
Caution is advised when traveling over several other county roads as well.
For more information, visit www.casscountynd.gov/2011flood.