Scavenger Hunt in West Fargo this week
The West Fargo Park District is turning West Fargo into a giant game board with a scavenger hunt next week.
Free hot dogs and pop will be served.
The first team to find all the items on the hunt will receive a $200 gift card to a business of their choice.
Door prize drawings will also be held.
To register a team for the scavenger hunt, visit wfparks.org or call 433-5360 for more information.
Adventure Rules and Tips
What is needed:
- Participants driving must have a valid driver’s license in their possession during hunt and must have automobile insurance.
- Camera/cell phone
- West Fargo Park District map and facility Key (provided at time of registration)
- Teams of two or more.
- Register team at Maplewood Park at 5:30 p.m.
- Scavenger Hunt will begin after all teams are registered.
- Return back to Maplewood Park by 8 p.m.
- All Scavenger Hunt objects are in a West Fargo Park.
- Refer to the West Fargo Park District Map and Facility Key to help find the clue location.
- All members of the Scavenger Hunt team must physically go to the clue location and then take a photo of object found.
- Prizes will be awarded around 8:15 p.m.
- For questions during this hunt, call (701) 371-9729.