Bankruptcies (Jan. 28)
Chapter 7 is a petition to liquidate assets and discharge debts.
Chapter 11 is a petition for protection from creditors and to reorganize.
Chapter 12 is a petition for family farmers to reorganize.
Chapter 13 is a petition for wage earners to readjust debts.
Filed in U.S. Bankruptcy Court
• Shane William Engeland and Heather Jo Engeland, Towner, Chapter 7
• Shannon Lee Schauer, Mandan, Chapter 7
• Richard A. Cadreau and Barbara K. Cadreau, Thompson, Chapter 13
• Samuel L Reed, Minot, Chapter 7
• Kenneth Ray Stevens and Deanne Ada Stevens, Minot, Chapter 7
• Beth Lu Grandell, Dickinson, Chapter 7
• Kristopher R Bentz and Timber L Bentz, Bismarck, Chapter 7
• Blaine J. Halter, Bismarck, Chapter 7
• Joshua J. Wright, Mandan, Chapter 7
• Ronell Elizabeth Sybrant, Fargo, Chapter 7
• Faye Sharon Anderson, Hankinson, Chapter 7
• Marguerite J Wolfe, Mandan, Chapter 7
• Arlen Jose Odermann, Fargo, Chapter 7
• Patricia Ann Curtis, West Fargo, Chapter 7
• Lolita R Bakken and Dana L Bakken, Bismarck, Chapter 7
Bankruptcy filings from the following counties: Becker, Clay, Douglas, Grant, Hubbard, Mahnomen, Norman, Otter Tail, Polk, Traverse, Wadena and Wilkin.
• Jason Bartlett, Ashby, Chapter 7
• Amy J. Maruska, Lengby, Chapter 7
• Kally Jo Robinson, Staples, Chapter 7
• Kevin Howard Weik and Nancy Layne Weik, Breckenridge, Chapter 7