Harley-Davidson of Fargo hosting ride for children's hospital
The 16th annual Miracle Ride will be on Saturday in West Fargo .
The event that raises money for the Children's Miracle Network welcomes riders of all makes and models of bikes to participate.
Registration starts at 8 a.m. at Harley-Davidson of Fargo, 701 Christianson Drive W., West Fargo. The Poker Run, which is a ride at your own pace, leaves West Fargo at 11 a.m. and returns to Harley-Davidson of Fargo about 5 p.m. The event will be held rain or shine.
Sanford Children's Hospital in downtown Fargo is the only facility of its kind in the region and one of only 170 premier children's hospitals in the nation. It includes a pediatric unit, a pediatric intensive care unit and a neonatal intensive care unit. Staff consists of pediatricians and pediatric specialists — including pediatric critical care and neonatology (the care of newborn babies), specialties rarely found elsewhere in North Dakota or northwestern Minnesota.
Schedule of Events:
• Friday night Raffle: Friday 6-9 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
• Joe's Famous Pancake Breakfast: 8-11 a.m.
• Poker Run Registration 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
• Poker Run 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
• The FOX 107.9 Rock Hard Ride Free Motorcycle giveaway registration 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
• BBQ Dinner 3-8 p.m.
• Poker Run Card Dealing 2-6 p.m.
• Slamabama Performs 4:30-9 p.m.
• Miracle Child Recognition 7:30pm
• Live Auction, Poker Run; raffle winners will be announced at 7:45 p.m.
• The FOX Bike Giveaway (must be present to win) at 8 p.m.
Cost for Registration to the Poker Run is $25. The cost includes breakfast meal ticket,
BBQ dinner meal ticket, poker run passport and a commemorative 2015 Miracle Ride bandanna.
Breakfast for non-riders is $2, BBQ dinner for non-riders is $5. All proceeds benefit Children's Miracle Network at Sanford Children's Hospital in Fargo.