Several companies headquartered in West Fargo are among the region's best places to work.
Prairie Business' 50 Best Places to Work was released earlier this week, narrowing down more than 1,000 nominations to pick the winners. Prairie Business is owned by Forum Communications Co., which also owns The Forum.
Here are companies headquartered in West Fargo, Fargo or Moorhead that were honored in the new list:
• Apex Engineering Group, Fargo.
• DFC Consultants, Fargo
• Eide Bailly LLP, Fargo
• Gate City Bank, Fargo
• H2M, Fargo
• High Point Networks, West Fargo
• Houston Engineering Inc., Fargo
• John Deere Electronic Solutions, Fargo
• Marco, Fargo (regional headquarters)
• Matt's Automotive Service Center, Moorhead
• Minnkota Windows, West Fargo
• Moore Engineering, West Fargo
• Network Center Inc., Fargo
• Obermiller Nelson Engineering (ONE), Fargo
• Sundog Interactive, Fargo
• TrueNorth Steel, West Fargo
• Vogel Law Firm, Fargo
Several other companies that have a presence in the metro also made the cut, including AE2S, Alerus, Applied Engineering, Braun Intertec, Construction Engineers, Cornerstone Bank, EAPC, First International Bank & Trust, ICON Architectural Group, JLG Architects, KLJ, Midco, Mortenson, Nexus Innovations, North Dakota Guaranty & Title Co., Starion Bank, Vaaler Insurance and Western State Bank.