FARGO — The Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau has brewed up a craft beer passport program, with a dozen stops to cure whatever is ale-ing you.
The Crafts and Drafts Pass of Fargo-Moorhead will be available year-round for visitors and area residents.
As few as six stamps from the 12 participating businesses can earn passport beer-ers a free T-shirt at the Visitors Center, 2001 44th St. S., Fargo.
For those with a stouter constitution, 12 stamps not only earns a T-shirt, but a bonus gift that changes quarterly.
- Drumconrath joining downtown Fargo suds scene, taking over Drekker taproom
The passes, which tout Fargo-Moorhead as the place “where everything’s flat except the beer,” can be picked up at the Visitors Center, at the Gallery 4 & Visitor Information Center in downtown Fargo or any participating location.
The CVB hopes the promotion encourages visitors to the area and local residents “to stop at more than one” of the metro area’s breweries and craft spirits producers, Digital Marketing Manager Meghan Battest said.
“It’s kind of an all-inclusive pass… to the local craft scene,” Battest said.
More information on the program is available by going online to fargomoorhead.org and scrolling down to the Crafts and Drafts Pass tab.
Participating locations include:
- Fargo Brewing Co., 610 N. University Drive, and/or Fargo Brewing Ale House, 4445 17th Ave. S.
- Kilstone Brewing, 764 34th St N., Suite R, Fargo
- Drekker Brewing Co.'s Brewhalla, 1666 First Ave. N., Fargo
- Flatland Brewery, 3140 Bluestem Drive, Suite 105, West Fargo
- Prairie Brothers Brewing Co., 4474 23rd Ave. S., Fargo
- Junkyard Brewing Co., 1416 1st Ave. N., Moorhead
- Pixeled Brewing Co., 1100 NP Ave. No. 101, Fargo
- Drumconrath Brewing Co., 349 Knutson S., Unit A, Mapleton, N.D. (Note: Drumconrath plans to move its operations by July into the former Drekker brewery and taproom in downtown Fargo, 630 First Ave. N., No. 6.)
- Wild Terra Cider and Brewing, 6 12th St. N., Fargo
- Prairie Rose Meadery, 3101 39th St. S., Suite E, Fargo
- Proof Artisan Distillers, 414 Fourth Ave. N., Fargo
- Front Street Taproom, 614 Main Ave., Fargo