Trollwood Performing Arts School opens registration
Trollwood Performing Arts School will open registrations for youth education programs January 15. Registration information and forms can be found at www.trollwood.org. The education programs are open to students ages 6-20. No experience required; beginner and advanced levels offered. Fargo Public School students grades 10, 11 and 12 are able to earn electives and participate for free.
Students who register before April 1 will receive a $20 discount (middle school and high school). An Early Registration Party is planned for Saturday, January 18 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Trollwood Performing Arts School. Middle and high school students who attend the Early Registration Party save $70 by registering at the event and elementary students save $20.
2014 Fees include:
ArtSpark: $225/week-long session; Trollwood Conservatory: $225 ages 19 and 20; Fargo resident, ages 11−15 - $325; Fargo resident, 10, 11, 12 grades – FREE; Everyone else, ages 11–graduated senior - $425West Fargo School District enrolled students receive $100 off registration fee (paid by West Fargo Public Schools).This ONE FEE allows you to take as many middle and high school classes and programs as you would like. All ages refer to age by August 31, 20142014 Youth Education Programs include:
- ArtSpark, A week-long performance-based workshop that will kindle kids’ confidence and ignite their creativity in June and July for students ages 6 – 11.
- Totally Trollwood Academy, Learn the basics of acting, vocal performance and movement with the option to take specialty theatre elective offered in June for middle school students ages 11 – 14.
- Totally Trollwood Musical, a production of Disney’s My Son Pinocchio JR for middle school students ages 11 – 14.
- Trollwood Academy, a wide variety of unique training opportunities in theatre, music, dance and the production arts. Enroll in up to four 90-minute sessions each day. All levels of performing and production arts classes available in June, open to students ages 14 – graduated senior.
- Trollwood Conservatory, two-week intensive study programs in June for upper level students in Dance, Musical Theatre and Acting, taught by Trollwood alumni and education professionals, open to students ages 16 – 20.
- Mainstage Musical, cast, orchestra & crew participation in a Broadway musical, open to ages 14 – graduated senior; How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying for 2014.
- Student Leadership, a student-to-peer mentoring program for upper level Trollwood students.
For more information please contact Nicolette Jackson at 218-477-6588 or Jackson@fargo.k12.nd.us.